Thursday 27 November 2014

CD19 - 1st appointment for IVF/ICSI

31st Oct 2014 - CD19 - 1st appointment for IVF/ICSI (throwback)

Alhamdulillah..periodku datang jugak akhirnye on Monday -13th Oct, so terus wat appointment jumpe my gynae on Friday -31st Oct (CD19).

Cam biase, mmg kene tvs to check on my telur and rahim..alhamdulillah my rahim cleared from polyps etc..tp doc ckp my eggs lmbt membsr..nmpk cam br CD8..pdahal da CD19..and i havent ovulate lg that month...mmm..haippp

Anyway lps tu discus ngn doc..bila boleh start IVF..my gynae tanya when will be my next period..based on apps yg i pkai..i be should getting my next period earliest on 20th Nov..biase dia jd cam 1 week from last period..tak tentu..so my doc decided to plan for my next period..senang skit nk plan for IVF/ICSI..so i kena amik 2 ubat 2 times a day:

Norcolut - 2 biji sehari start from 7th Nov -30th Nov 2014
Progynova - 2 biji strat 15th November 2014- TBA

Doc nak my next period to come around 3rd Dec 2014...so my stimulation for IVF/ICSI will start awal Dec..insyaAllah...

So next appointment will be on 27th Nov 2014 (Thursday) utk discuss psal ubat etc

Ya Allah,  permudahkanlah jalan kami untuk mendapat zuriat kami sendiri ya Allah...sesungguhnya engkaulah yg maha berkuasa dlm mencipta sesuatu..engkaulah yg maha pemurah lg maha penyayang..permudahkan jalan kami dlm IVF ini..aminnn..


No comments:

Post a Comment