Tuesday 27 December 2011

da time when i took the first step...

Let me story abit on my blossom journey... ;)


I had been married for 1 year and half now but still havent conceived yet. I think my hormone yg tunggang terbalik sbb my period sometimes not on time. kdg2 dtg cpt, kdg2 dtg lmbt.. So satu hari i went to this website nakpregnant and it made me wonder, why dont i go for fertility treatment to check sbb yerla..da 1 year plus kawin still xlekat2... Then i bgtau my hubby, die pon agree..before set appointment and everything, i did some research about this treatment..that way, xdela terkezut bile jumpe gynae kan..Lps tu i n hubby went to gynae (23/9/2011) to check in one of private hospital here. The first time checking, gynae said need to check via transvaginal scan aka tvs, so biarkan aje..i heard that ade org wat tvs pon rs sakit..but to me, tvs is just fine, xdela sakit..but rs something in ur tuuttt..hehe..Lps tvs sume, doc said that she will give me clomid 100mg & sruh makan cd2-cd6 (1/10 - 5/10/2011)..then cd12 (11/10/2011) kene dtg balik wat tvs to check on my ovum..but nothing done to check on my hubby's sperm..not yet i guess...xpela..check me first pls..


There u go..first step taken and im so glad sbb rs cam ade jalan penyelesaian after jumpe gynae.. InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment